Xian + Mount Hua 3N4D Tour
Tour Type：Private/ Small Group
Destination：Xi’an, Yangtze River
On this tour of Xian and Mount Hua you are exposed to a memorable mix: the architectural, cultural and religious diversity of the start of the Silk Road, spectacular scenery and amazing archeological finds.
|Vehicle||Air conditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Cable car ride at Mutianyu Great Wall.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Accommodation: 4-Star or 5-Star hotel with breakfast based on double/twin occupancy as specified.
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Beijing.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Boat trip at the Summer Palace.
- Meals: lunches and dinner are excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstance.
Tour specific important information – FOR PRIVATE TOUR
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).
Day 1- Arrive in Xian
On arrival in Xian you will be met at the airport or train station by your guide who will then transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the city.
Meals included: None
Day 2 - Xian – Mount Hua
Following breakfast, the day’s tour begins at the Shaanxi History Museum, which houses a huge collection of artifacts dating from the prehistoric to the relatively recent past that have formed the rich Shaanxi cultural heritage. You may have an opportunity to enter at the top of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, one of the most significant Buddhist pagodas in Xian, you can observe Xian’s 1,400 years of history. Locals can be seen going about their daily activities on a peaceful walk in the temple. Next stop is the world-renowned Terracotta Army dating from 210 BC. Be amazed by the scale and detail of the thousands of individual terracotta warriors, horses and chariots arranged in battle formation that stand guard in the underground tomb of the first Emperor of China, Qin, to protect him in the afterlife. Then you will travel to Mount Hua in Shaanxi, one of the five great mountains in China, renowned for its precipitous cliffs, spectacular landscapes and ancient Taoist cultural remains. Your guide will check you in to your hotel at the foot of the mountain.
Meals included: Breakfast
Note: As the Shaanxi History Museum is closed each Monday, the tour may be altered.
Day 3 - Mount Hua – Xian
A good day’s hiking awaits you after breakfast. On arrival at the foot of the mountain, a bus will take you to the cable car to begin the ascent of Mount Hua – North Peak, the most popular of the five peaks of the mountain group. Spectacular panoramic landscapes of all precipitous peaks can be seen on the hike to the mountain top. Enjoy the breathtaking views and photo opportunities before returning.
Relax in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle on the 2.5 hour drive from Mount Hua to the hotel in Xian.
Meals included: Breakfast
Day 4 - Departure from Xian
Your tour resumes exploring the ancient Xian City Wall, running 13.75 km enclosing the old capital. In the middle of the old block of Xian stands the Great Mosque, the oldest and largest Islamic mosque in the country, believed to have been built in the mid-7th century. The Arabic and Chinese depictions on the walls are relics from the city’s important trading days at the start of the Silk Road. Later, take a stroll down bustling Muslim Street nearby where you can try the eateries and markets. Last stop, the Drum and Bell Tower Square, is a relaxing spot offering some great photo opportunities as you ponder the change in communications between the drum signals of old and smart phones. You will then be driven to the airport/railway station for your next destination. Alternatively, you can start your own exploration journey in Xian.
Meals included: Breakfast
Meals included: Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Note: Shore excursions may vary due to different cruise lines and some are optional tours.
Prices Start From
- 1-1 consultancy from an experienced travel expert
- Private air-conditioned business car with big windows and ample space
- English speaking local guide
- Activities, hotels, and meals listed in the itinerary
- 24/7 helpline for while you are traveling