Xian Express 1N2D Tour
Tour Type：Private/ Small Group
On this tour of Xian you are exposed to a memorable mix: the architectural, cultural and religious diversity of the start of the legendary Silk Road and amazing archeological finds.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Cable car ride at Mutianyu Great Wall.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Accommodation: 4-Star or 5-Star hotel with breakfast based on double/twin occupancy as specified.
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Beijing.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Boat trip at the Summer Palace.
- Meals: lunches and dinner are excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstance.
Tour specific important information – FOR PRIVATE TOUR
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).
Day 1 - Arrival and Xian City Tour
In the morning of day one of this tour, you will be collected from your hotel in Xian, with the pick up time confirmed in advance by the guide. Leave the bustle of big city Xian and relax on the five hour drive to Yichuan Hukou Waterfall. On route, there will be time for a short stop at the Mausoleum of Yellow Emperor, the site at which the famous Yellow Emperor is said to have ascended to heaven. Here you will learn about the significance of the Yellow Emperor’s mauseleum for the unification of the Chinese Han population and that both royalty and peasants have traveled here to pay homage with sacrifices and offerings since 422 BC.
From here, the drive continues to Yichuan, where the spectacular Hukou Waterfall is found. Be amazed by the size, sight and colour of this naturally spectacular – and the largest yellow waterfall in the world. Your guide will assist with check to the hotel in close proximity to the Hukou Waterfall Scenic Spot, and then it’s time to take in the waterfall itself. Should you be traveling during the winter months, expect a sight that makes the waterfall even more extraordinary. Frozen water tumbling down the rocks creates an unusual natural phenomenon. The magnificent views mean that photo opportunities abound. You will be returned to your hotel to relax for the evening.
Meals included: None
Note: While no meals are included in today’s itinerary, your guide is always available to assist with identifying suitable local dining options, including ordering meals, if required.
Day 2 - Terracotta Army Tour and Departure
Highlight of today’s tour is the world-renowned Terracotta Army dating from 210 BC. Be amazed by the scale and detail of the thousands of individual terracotta warriors, horses and chariots arranged in battle formation that stand guard in the underground tomb of the powerful first Emperor of China, Qin, to protect him in the afterlife. Finally you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to catch the flight/train to your next destination. Alternatively, you can start your own exploration journey in Xian.
Meals included: Breakfast
Prices Start From
- 1-1 consultancy from an experienced travel expert
- Private air-conditioned business car with big windows and ample space
- English speaking local guide
- Activities, hotels, and meals listed in the itinerary
- 24/7 helpline for while you are traveling